Sunday, July 4, 2010

Taking a chance

Hey everyone! So since Lexie was born I have somehow found the creative gene inside of me and so I have been experimenting with a lot of sewing. I have now decided to take this hobby one step further and will be setting up a stall at the Lower Hutt Riverbank Market on a Saturday morning to try and sell my creations. I thought I should give it a go because although my lovely friends say that they believe my creations are great, I feel I should see whether the public like them just as much. Here are some photos of some of the things that will be available at my stall.

Tutu Dresses and skirts:


Shoes:






Bib and dress (modelled by the Lovely Lexie of course)



So watch this space to see how the market goes and if it is successful watch out for a new website!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Bex

    Good luck at the river bank market. hope the sun shines on you and that people enjoy your creative abilities.

    lots of love

    ReplyDelete