So this weekend is it! My first weekend checking out what people think of my "creations" as I like to put them, the last couple of weeks I have been sooo busy, sewing, buying material, organising everything to ensure that our stall at the market has as higher chance of succeeding as possible. I am generally up till this time every night doing all of the above and I tell ya I really will be disappointed if it goes pear-shaped but I also wont give up!
We also have a name now! It will be Dixiebug... see if you can work out how this name came about. Also when I say we I do mean Antz and I as if it weren't for him and the support he gives me none of it would be possible.
So please pray for good weather this weekend! Also lots of interest would be another good thing to pray for. I will update you after the weekend to let you know how it has gone!
kisses and hugs and love to all! xo
No comments:
Post a Comment