So Uni is now over!!! Well apart from poor Antz having 4 exams to go! He has done so well including getting his first A grade for an essay this trimester! He is very much looking forward to finishing up after almost 4 years at uni, And I will start my Early Childhood Degree 2011 as long as all goes to plan. Antz has managed to get full time work at Quitline starting after the exams are over which is great. He will start job hunting for a job related to his degree but can take his time and make sure he gets the job that he wants rather than the first one that comes up.
I am now 30 weeks pregnant and in my last trimester, every day we look more and more foward to meeting our wee bub. I am still getting morning sickness so am not expecting that to go away until bubs arrives and am now getting many of the other symptoms that come on later in pregnancy including, heartburn, reflux, sciatic nerve pain, trouble sleeping, oh and almost any other symptom you could thing of. I have to say there are alot of things that I don't enjoy about pregnancy but things like hearing bubs heartbeat and feeling bub kick make it worth it and it will all be even more worth it once they have arrived! I will be finishing up work on the 29th November and am looking forward to that as am struggling with pain from being on my feet at work. I am also having a baby shower in two weekends time which should be good fun!
Anyway enough from me for now, I am hoping to update again after the baby shower so until then....
House looks really cool. Hopefully much warmer and easier to live in. Congrats to Antsz on his A!
ReplyDeleteVery concerned however about this sentence in your blog
"it will all be even more worth it once they have arrived!" Is there something you haven't told us all??????
Love Dad & Jocelyn
Lol, i thought they was a bit nicer than saying IT lol! Only one in there that we know of! We love our new place :D Can't wait for you to see it!
ReplyDelete