Friday, August 14, 2009

The gender of our baby....

....remains a surprise!!!!! Had our 20 week scan today to check everything was okay with the baby and it also gives you an opportunity to find out the gender. Bubs decided however it didn't want us to know so kept its legs firmly crossed and tucked right up!!! Was good to see bubs again and the scan lady was really good and was explaining what we were looking at all the time because it was a little hard sometimes to work out what you were seeing.. Was very cool though when bubs was lying with one arm resting behind its head in the same way that Antz sleeps :) and also to see the baby yawn!!

Pic of bub before YawnAnd now Yawning!



The scan lady had quite a bit of fun rewinding and fast forwarding that one LOL! I've obviously attached some pictures, we have a few more but unfortunately they weren't very clear. We would love to hear peoples opinions on what you think it is, I am adamant that it is a girl and Antz thinks boy. I am unfortunately still suffering from fairly bad morning sickness but I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end when we meet the little boy/girl that has caused it all!! Hope all are well will try to update the blog when I can but don't hold your breath!!

Just one more photo to finish off some little wee tootsies!! Bubs feet are so cute!!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing quite like a good mystery, is there? Bubs obviously has a mind of his or her own. Hope you get over the morning sickness soon. That can't be much fun. Lots of love from us both,

    ReplyDelete