Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Weekend with Dad and Jocelyn

Obviously from the title you can tell what this post is about. Saturday morning Dad and Jocelyn arrived in Wellington, just as I was leaving work which was good timing. After dropping off their luggage at C & Js where they were staying we bought them round to our place to have a look since they hadn't seen our place yet. We then went and had a lovely lunch at Screaming Turtle in Petone and then dropped them off at the mall for some shopping. Caught up with them again for dinner that night at C & Js and also a great fun game of Bastard. Sunday was started off with being cooked a yummy breakfast by Joss then Antz headed off to work and the rest of us over to the Wairarapa for the day. Caught up with Chris then had a quick look around the shops in Martinborough and back to Wellington. Dinner was again yummy with Joss cooking again (great cook that lady!) and then Antz (who had joined us for dinener after work) and I headed home and said our goodbyes as we had work the next day and Dad and Joss would be doing a day of shopping! All in all a fun weekend was so nice to catch up with them both and look forward to the next time we get to see them again.

This coming weekend the netball team that Sharon and I coach (Antz little sisters team) have their usual Saturday game, and also a tournament on Sunday which I will get to go down and check out and spend the day with the girls playing. I don't get to go to their Saturday games unfortunately due to work so this will be a good opportunity to see how they play, and if my training sessions are doing any good lol.

Well that is all for now! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment